Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Winter is Coming....

In the midst of winter prep planning, I have a new hay barn (bales to fill it), extra feed, 3 cords of wood to get, chop and stack, plus lots of canning left to do... And most of the time around this year the human needs of Two Hawks Homestead take the back burner. Finally got my husband a warm fleece balaclava for our 3rd mountain winter on the farm! It's super soft material and great quality stitching, along with enough "give" to the fleece fabric that keeps it snug without stretching it out once taken off. 

Does *not* fog up glasses and has great mesh design around the mouth. One of the best parts is that it's long enough around the neck to comfortably tuck inside winter jackets. The fleece is windproof and water proof, can be worn with or without the attached face mask. Can't beat the price either, pretty sure this balaclava has been in my Amazon cart several times along with others, I just couldn't decide which one to get.

I'm going to have to order some for myself and the kiddos to avoid the hat, scarves, earmuff, hoodie ensemble disasters when having to go out to feed livestock and break up frozen water troughs all winter. Keeping everyone warm and dry is at the top of the priority list, and this balaclava fits the bill. Definitely see it getting a lot of use and holding up really well! I'm just sorry I waited this long to get invest in some for the whole family!
#winteriscoming #freeforreview #MaxProCozia http://coziadesign.com/half-balaclava-masks/

     

No comments:

Post a Comment